Before you can place your private label order, you must order a logo plate design. When you purchase your logo plate design, our graphic design team will take your logo and create a printable version. Here is how to do it:
- Make sure that you are logged into your account.
- Select whether you want a one color logo or a multi-color logo
- Upload you logo by clicking on the "Browse..." button
- Add any additional instructions that you might have about your logo (for example, "I want my big logo to be 30mmx20mm")
- Add to cart and checkout
Our graphics team will process your logo and you will be sent a mockup of how your logo will look on various products. It may take 5 business days for us to create your mockup. Once you approve your logo plate design, we will add the logo to your account and you will be able to place your private label through our website! Got questions? Don't hesitate to ask us here.
If you already have a logo with us and it does not show up in your account page, please contact us and we will look into it. You do not need to purchase an additional logo.
There are no refunds on logo plate designs. If you are unsure whether your logo is suitable for printing, you can send your logo to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to review it before you order your logo design.
The information below is specific to the design of your logo and the accuracy in which it can be converted to an artwork drawing to be made into a pad printing plate.
- Minimum thickness of any line must be equal to or greater than 0.15mm (0.0059"). Anything less may not fully appear when printed.
- Minimum gap or area with no ink is 0.2mm (0.0079"). Anything smaller will result in printed areas touching each other.
- Small Artwork envelope must be equal to or less than 6mm (0.263") tall by 17mm (0.6693") wide. If these are not met, then not all products can be printed.
- Large Artwork envelope is slightly more flexible but generally the envelope to aim for is 22mm (0.8661") tall and 35mm (1.378") wide.
- Artwork must be in vector format. Usually, AI (Adobe Illustrator) and CDR (Corel Draw) are vector files but not necessarily. Bitmap formats like JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP, PDF, PSD are acceptable if they are high resolution (at least 300dpi).
- If there is text as a part of your logo, please include the font name.